The information on our website is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illnesses. We do hope that it inspires and encourages you on your journey and pursuit for a healthy lifestyle! Please seek medical guidance before using essential oils and use them safely and responsibly!
Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Zeal and Grace, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your Zeal and Grace Account. If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your account in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Zeal and Grace may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Zeal and Grace liability. Zeal and Grace will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which Zealandgrace.com links, and that link to Zealandgrace.com. Zeal and Grace does not have any control over those non-Zeal and Grace websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Zeal and Grace website or webpage, Zeal and Grace does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Zeal and Grace disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Zeal and Grace websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Zeal and Grace asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Zealandgrace.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Zeal and Grace in accordance with Zeal and Grace’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Zeal and Grace will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Zeal and Grace will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Zeal and Grace or others.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Zeal and Grace to you any Zeal and Grace or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Zeal and Grace. Zeal and Grace, Zealandgrace.com, the Zealandgrace.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Zealandgrace.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Zeal and Grace or Zeal and Grace’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Zeal and Grace or third-party trademarks.
- Changes. Zeal and Grace reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Zeal and Grace may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Zeal and Grace may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Zealandgrace.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Zeal and Grace and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Zeal and Grace nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Zeal and Grace, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Zeal and Grace under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Zeal and Grace shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Zeal and Grace, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.