I have been ordering healthy home, bath and pantry products from Thrive Market and have been placing regular orders once or twice each month! I love being able to get Wholesale prices and free shipping on so many healthy and natural items that can be less pocket friendly at local health food stores. It’s also been a terrific way to save money on products that I already use and love or want to try out! I thought it would be fun to start a simple monthly post listing all of the items I purchased at Thrive Market. I’m happy to answer questions about any products I ordered that you have and I would love to hear your thoughts if you are using these products as well! If you want to learn more about Thrive Market and how to sign up, you can read this post here. It’s a terrific way to save money on your favorite natural and organic products! Be sure to also check out our guest post from our friend Elizabeth for a bunch of helpful tips on clean eating!
Order #1 – Spent $51.40!
- Aztec Secret Health Indian Healing Clay
- Spectrum Naturals non-gmo refined Grapeseed Oil
- Annie’s Homegrown Organic Green Garlic Dressing
- Organic Coffee Company Breakfast Blend Ground Coffee
- Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- Acure Eye Cream
- Acure Facial Scrub
- Bragg Organic Herbs and Spices Seasoning (not pictured…because we used it for dinner the night I took this picture!)
Order #2 – Spent $71.05!
- Acure Facial Scrub
- Acure Night Cream
- Acure Facial Toner
- Acure Argan Oil Conditioner
- Acure Cleansing Cream
- Acure Facial Cleanser
- Acure Body Wash
- Lily of the Desert Organic Aloe
- Ancient Harvest Organic Quinoa Pasta Shells
- Simply Organic Ground Cumin Seed
- Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Dark Brown Sugar
- Tinkyada Organic Brown Rice Pasta
- Bob’s Red Mill Polanta Corn Grits
Be sure to check out my Acure review to see how I’m liking the products I’ve been using! I’ll have an update for this post with a few more of my newer Acure products later this month 🙂
Free Item: Biodegradable Hot Cups and Lids!
Spent $113.00 and saved $83.43!
- Acure Shampoos and Conditioners – Read why they’ve been my all-time favorites and see the huge savings I get here!
- Tamari Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- Lily’s Vegan Dark Chocolate Chips
- Spectrum Grapeseed Oil
- Organic Coffee Company French Roast Ground Coffee
- De Secco Farfalle, Spaghetti, Thin Spaghetti, and Penne Rigate Pasta
- Nourish Organic Deodorant Cream in Geranium
- Thayer Witch Hazel with Rose Water
- Acure Facial Cleansing Gel
- Acure Radical Resurfacing Treatment
- Acura Body Wash
- Kiss My Face Moisture Shave – Fragrance Free